Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rave - Vinyl Baby Dolls NOT MADE IN CHINA

I have been on the look out for a vinyl baby doll for my 15 month old. I was specifically looking for one with molded hair that we could change into pajamas at night time, we are trying to teach going to bed. Knowing she still puts things in her mouth I wanted a doll not made in China. Do you know how hard that is? It is just about impossible. I was ready to give up when I found this site. Live and Learn

They carry Petitcollin Dolls that are made in France. I ordered a very sweet 10" vinyl baby doll. They have a white and black baby doll. And the best part at under 28.00 it won't break your bank account.

I also ordered the Ambre Toddler Doll by Corolle Dolls made in Spain. This one I will wait till baby girl's 2 birthday or even Christmas of next year. It all depends on how she is with her dolls. But with this doll being made in Spain I had to snap it up before production of this little beauty is moved to China.

No comments: