Monday, December 17, 2007

Rave - American Made Artificial Christmas Trees

This is something I never even thought about, where is your Christmas Tree from? I'm talking the artificial kind. When I was a kid we always put up the same artificial Christmas Tree and I'm sure back then it was American Made. And now that I have a family of my own we also have a artificial Christmas Tree only ours is the aluminum kind. As I have bad allergies artificial trees are a must for me, not to mention I have a problem cutting down a perfectly good tree just for my enjoyment. To me when someone's says they are getting a live tree I correct them and say you are getting a dead or dying tree. Because in reality that is what it is. This year we will pull our aluminum tree out but probably next year we will be getting a real artificial tree. And I will be checking where those trees are made. As with this Christmas next year will also be a China Free Holiday.

If you are in need of a new Christmas Tree click on the Christmas Depot Banner to the right under the Buy American section.

No comments: