Sunday, December 09, 2007

Rave - Baby Dolls

Well I received the vinyl dolls from Live and Learn and I must say they are fabulous! It seems there are other parents out there like me who do not want to take chances with toys for their children, because Live and Learn are sold out of the Petitcollin 10" Vinyl Baby Doll. I've been looking around for another website that carries this little beauty but so far I've only found European websites that are not in English. For those wanting to try to look for it themselves the name on the box is Ref. 622565 Leo 25cm " A La Creche".


The Corolle Vinyl Toddler Doll Ambre is adorable also and it seems Live and Learn are out of her too. But I did find her at a few other sites. But I would contact these sites BEFORE purchasing just to make sure the doll they have is made in Spain.


The Playful Penguin
Kazoo Toys
The Silly Wagon
Master Mind Toys

No comments: