Thursday, September 13, 2007

Monkey

This post is neither a Rant or a Rave. Today I had to say goodbye to my cat of 17 years. It was the hardest decision I have had to make to date and as soon as it was over I was second guessing myself.


She was the best cat, never sick, never had any litter box accidents. She loved car rides and especially watching semi trucks. When we would rearrange the furniture she would get all frisky. She knew the sound of my husbands car and when she heard it she would wait for him to come through the door. She truly was unlike any cat I'd ever known.

1 comment:

JAM said...

I happened across your blog via BlogVillage.

As I read this, and am writing these comments, Lovely Wife has our cat at the vet, she's very sick and we're at a point where we might have to make this same decision tonight.

Sorry about your buddy. I'm glad he had a great bunch of folks to love him all these years.