Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rave - Zaks a burger joint

Hubby took the day off so we could get ready for our daughter's first birthday next weekend. While we were out and about we decided to have lunch out. Since we were in Ballard we strolled around till something caught our eye. And then we came upon Zaks. There was a little area where we could eat outside in the shade of an umbrella so we sat down.
Hubby ordered a Cheeseburger, fries and an Arnold Palmer. I ordered a Hamburger, onion rings and an Arnold Palmer. An Arnold Palmer is half lemonade and half ice tea. When our order arrived the meals looked great, but would they taste good too? I have to say it was the best burger I think I have EVER had anywhere!! Hubby ranks Fat Burger a 10 and Zaks a 9, but I would rank it a 10.
I've had many burgers in Seattle, Dicks, Burger Master, Kidd Valley, Red Mill (also listed in the order of best to worst) but his is one place I plan on going back to again and again.

No comments: