Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rave - Playtex

Ever since the first scare of products from China I have been on the look out for products made in the good old USA. And I've found two more to add to the list.

Playtex has a sippy cup called QuickStraw. It has a built in straw that folds away and it is not completely leak proof but it does a pretty darn good job.






I also discovered a Disney cup actually made in the USA. As with most children mine is drawn to certain Disney characters. Her favorite is Ariel from the Little Mermaid along with Curious George. So imagine my surprise when I found Disney cups that are made in the USA!!! Yes I said products with Disney characters made in the USA. I said that twice cause this is like finding a leprechaun. It is the Playtex Insulator Cups.




I have not used them yet so I can't report on how well they work. You can also find these cups with the Disney Princesses and Cars characters. I found mine at my local Albertsons.

No comments: