Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rave - Great Customer Service Still Exists

On the pumpkin forum there was a post raving about The Pumpkin Gutter. Other members said it is the only way to clean out your pumpkins if you are carving more than two. Well with our annual Pumpkin Carving Party coming up this Saturday we thought this tool would be a great addition. But we didn't know if it would arrive on time. I called the phone number on the website and not only did an actual person answer the phone but it also was the inventors wife. She assured me that my Pumpkin Gutter would arrive in time for our party. And to top it off she stayed on the phone with me while I went through the paying process to make sure my order showed up on her end.

Well it arrived today and I can't wait to try it out. Friday we are carving our pumpkins so I'll be sure to let you all know how it works.

No comments: