Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rave & Rant - Vets and Cats

Today was a very sad day for me. I had to take my 17 year old cat, Monkey, to the vet because she wouldn't eat dinner and just didn't look like herself. Because of the holiday weekend the vet's office was booked but they told me to bring her in and they would look at her between patients.
After dropping her off I ran a few errands and was at home when the Vet called. He basically told me there wasn't anything he could do for her. He believes she has stomach cancer. My Vet is GREAT! He doesn't pull you along and suggest a string of procedures. We have one Veterinary Clinic in our area that always wants to do a multitude of tests that my Vet says is not necessary.
So now my days are spent giving my beloved cat as much petting and attention as I can with a 13 month old. And if anyone is looking for a GREAT Vet check out, Cat Clinic of Northeast Seattle.

No comments: