Sunday, November 04, 2007

Rant - Tying up 2 registers

Today I was at Aaron Brothers in Shoreline buying a photo album for my mother-in-law. Daddy was at work so I had baby girl with me. After deciding on the Kolo Catalina in mango, Baby Girl and I headed to the checkout. There was only 1 cashier and she was busy with a customer who had a number of things going on. Behind this woman was a man with a frame then me and someone behind me. After standing in line for a little while a second cashier came over to help out. She looked at me and said she could help me. I started to get in her line when the woman tying up the first register made a motion and said something about the guy standing behind her. I said to the man, "oh you are not together?" and gestured to him to go ahead. Now here I am with one album in my hand and my little girl in a stroller trying to keep her from making too much noise. So the man goes to the cashier and ties up that one along with the woman STILL at the first cashier.

My turn finally came and I bought my album while the man who was in front of me was standing off to the front of the registers. It turns out he WAS with the woman at the first register. How annoying!

No comments: